This morning Hallie and I were up early and we were getting breakfast ready. I went in my room and put my robe on then came back out to the kitchen with Hal. Hallie saw me come out then went upstairs and a few minutes later Hallie and Megan came walking out of their room. Hallie had found a robe for her and then found a long coat for Megan to use as her robe. I smiled to myself as they trudged down the stairs adjusting their new "robes". They looked so cute, so grown up. So the three of us sat down together and had cold cereal, three girls in their robes.
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I just read your comment on my blog. We will definitely have to hit up Ikea next spring. start saving your pennies. :) And i love your photos of your girls. you have a great eye for candids.
Post a Comment