Sunday, August 5, 2007

Girls in Curls


My Girls in Curls
smart

so silly sometimes

love to hug

curious
giggles and snorts (Hallie loves to snort)

holding hands

"Megan, be careful."

sharing... most of the time

"Hallie, do you want to see my talents?"

Joyful

Best of friends

"Goodnight Megan, I love you."

"I love you Hallie."

4 comments:

Jerry Grubbs said...

Kathryn, I think your creativity and efforts on the blog are great. I hope you continue to find time to let us feel a part of your life through your pictures and cleverness with words.
Love Jerry

lacey said...

I love this! Made me think of my own sisters! Your words do perfect justice!

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed with how creative you are. Your mom and I love looking at your blog.

Love!
Dad

Aprilyn said...

I love looking at this blog! Your kids are getting so big but I'm so happy that you are keeping us up to date. You are so good at this! I also love the pictures. You are amazing.

Love,
Aprilyn