If you have been trying to call us... sorry. But, you know us, Trevor found a new deal on the "coolest cell phone ever" so we have new numbers!! Just email me or call our home phone and we will give it to you. (I'd post it but who knows what crazies are reading this :))
P.S. Although this new cellphone is very cool I'm not sure how the heck it works!!! So if I can't figure out how to answer it or if I accidentally hang up on you please forgive me, there are so many buttons and I'm new at this.



3 comments:
Hey, I passed you this morning. I think your family comes in soon? I will call you to get your number.
Yes, Melissa gets here tomorrow (thursday) and my parents on Sat!! I'm so excited.
By the way, I bought a double stroller and as soon as my guests leave I will be walking in the morning. Let me know if you want to join.
Have fun in California.
That Trevor has too much time on his hands. Isn't he supposed to be one of those residents that work 90 hours a week for three years?? Of course we're glad he gets to spend so much time with his family and we're excited he gets to spend some time with us.
Post a Comment