Friday, November 30, 2007

Addicted to Photoshop


Okay, I admit it... I'm addicted.
I can't believe how fun photoshop is! It takes your creativity to a whole new level. I've been checking out tutorials online (thank you Jamie) and I'm getting some photoshop books for Christmas (thank you Santa:)).
This morning I learned how to make a photo look like a sketch. This is the photo I tried it on. I love the way Megan's eyes look.
I use photoshop for everything now- to do my blog header, scrapbook, enhance my pictures, and this year I'm making our Christmas card with photoshop. Like I said, I'm addicted!
So my reason for posting this is, if you don't have photoshop, get it! You will be amazed at what you can do with it!

4 comments:

Marla said...

You've already gotten me addicted to blogging...don't get me addicted to anything else! :)!

Melissa said...

You will have to give me lessons when I come into town!:)

Melissa said...

I love the new entry in the 'kids quotes' LOL! We all feel your pain;)

Scott Law said...

You are so talented. Of course you also have awesome subjects which really helps. I have some books and CDs on Photo Shop. It is for the full blown version, but it may be helpful.

Keep up the great work!

Love,
Dad