Campbell's 1st Halloween.
I recorded Cam so you can hear him wheezing. In order to hear it you have to pause the music at the bottom of the sidebar on the right and you may need to turn up your volume.
Friday, November 2, 2007
Baby Darth Vader
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
When I was a baby I had asthma and I think I wheezed quite a bit. For a while I had an inhaler. I remember one time we were visiting Renee and her family in Seattle and I had a severe Asthma attack, but I did grow out of it at a fairly young age and have had only one extremely light bout with it as an adult. We'll keep him and all of you in our prayers as always.
Love you!
Dad
Poor little Grubb!! But he is so cute even when he's wheezing! Someday he has to let me hold him...
Post a Comment