Happy Birthday Trevor!
A poem for you...
Thirty years ago today,
You were tiny, and cute and had little to say.
You grew to be an active toe-headed boy,
Your three sisters- you loved to annoy.
The older you grew the more trouble you made,
and it didn't help when you hung out with Wade.
But, a nice young man you turned into,
and all your dreams you began to pursue.
Then into a party walks a bleached-blond girl,
let's just say she sent your mind into a whirl.
Marriage, children, and off to med school,
Gone are the days of tanning by the pool.
Off to Kentucky and off to "room 9",
wondering what kind of trauma you'll find.
So 30 years now, three kids and a wife,
Is this how you imagined your life? ;)
So happy to have you as a husband and father to our beautiful kids. You are stronger and better than anyone (including you) knows. How did I get so lucky?
We love you so much Trevor!
Happy Birthday!!!
P.S. Megan asked me today how old you are. I said, "30" and she said, "Oh, he's going to die soon." heehee


3 comments:
Tell Trevor happy birthday for me. It's actually my birthday as well, which I think I noticed last year that we had the same birthday and then forgot. I love your wedding photos, by the way. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Best Brother-in-law ever!!! We love you here in Utah too!!
Happy Birthday a little late! Paul didn't like Megan's comment... He turns 30 at the end of the month! I got a good chuckle though.
Post a Comment