Monday, April 21, 2008

Just Clowning Around



The girls got these noses at a recent birthday party and had lot's of fun being clowns... that is until Campbell grabbed them and tore them into pieces... baby brothers are so fun!

6 comments:

Scott Law said...

My Grandaughters are the cutest in the world. I'm so happy they have so much fun together. I hope they are not too mad at Campbell for ruining their clown noses.

Love,
Grandpa Law

Lesley said...

Hi Kathryn, last night I saw the comment you left on my blog. It was so nice to hear from you. It's so fun to check in on your blog and see your cute family. We all miss the Grubbs family here in WB. Hope you'll be able to visit the ward this summer.

Melissa said...

those are some VERY cute clowns! and silly too!

Aprilyn said...

They look so cute! Little brothers are quite a challenge at our house too!

Amateur Steph said...

Cute girls! Sounds like Campbell is doing what he's supposed to do. :)

heather said...

I can't believe how grown up your girls look. every time I check in they seem to grow! I think Megan has your eyes and Hallie hair is very cute short like that.