Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Keeping it in a safe place

I was getting some crushed ice out of our refrigerator when all of the sudden there were brown chunks of stuff coming out with the ice... gross!

I didn't know what it was so I emptied the cup and filled it up again but this time there was a big brown square... and then instantly I remembered where I hid my chocolate bar from the kids.

10 comments:

Aprilyn said...

That's funny. I'm glad you found your chocolate!

adrienne said...

That is a pretty inventive place to hide chocolate. I'm always looking for a place to hide sweets, from Jeff not my kids. I'll have to try this one out! ;)

Brett said...

Ha, ha, ha! That was great!

Angie said...

I am glad I am not the only one that hides chocolate from my family!

marlene said...

when I come to your house at least I know were the treats are!

Jeffrey and Monica said...

oh that's too funny! I bet you'll find another hiding place now!

Heather said...

Too funny! I keep thinking of this and smiling!

Carrie said...

Kathryn,
I love it! That's something I would do for sure.
It was fun to hear from you and get a link to your blog! I'm glad you guys are having a good time in Kentucky, and congrats on your pregnancy! We're due with #3 just before you, in October. Your family is so cute--it's fun to see what you're up to!
Take care,
~Carrie

Andrea G. said...

Ha, ha! That made me laugh out loud. SO, how does the ice maker do on shaved chocolate??

Amy said...

mmmm, chocolate ice! how'd that taste in your water? too funny.