Last week we got to go on a leisurely vacation at Fairfield Glade Resort in Tennessee. We got a great price on a condo through the military vacation club (thanks dad!) and spent a whole week just playing with the kids!
Pony rides, days on the beach, paddle boating, swimming in the pool, bike rides, and hunting for turtles and frogs in the pond were a few of the favorite activities.
My favorite part... Trevor did all the cooking and cleaning up so I could actually have a vacation too!
Good times.





4 comments:
Thanks for sharing that. We just can't wait until we get to hold those kids. I'm so glad you had such a great time. You can't believe how jealous I am. I think when the girls get married and they have a slide show it will only be about 17 hours long . . .and then if their husbands have any pictures in their it will be really long.
Love you guys!!!!!
Grandpa Law
How fun! That seems like the ultimate vacation! I am so glad you guys were able to get away for a bit! And am even more excited that you all will be visiting us soon!
What a fun trip! That's so great you got to do that and even better Trevor did all the work! :)
Looks like a beautiful place! That's great that Trevor did all the cooking. I think that might be my least favorite "job" as a mom and you have to do it at least once a day!
Post a Comment