***Megan-"Mom, when they check my eyes do they HAVE to take them out?"
***Hallie, "Mom, I'm doing a biography on Mia Hamm and guess what mom..." -------Me, "What?" -------Hallie, "Mia Hamm was born in the 70's and Mom she is STILL alive!" --------Me, "wow."
***Megan, "Mom, there is a bunch of stuff under my fingernails... maybe it's treasure."
***Hallie asked me today, "Mom, does grandpa have a blue tooth? Because I heard daddy ask grandpa if he could see his blue tooth and I think grandpa showed him it."
What a funny thing to catch on video. He is so sweet!! If it helps, one of my boys took a while to talk, but once he did he did fine, but his imagination and creativity exploded with it. Just wait, it sounds like Campbell is well on his way to having a full imagination.
That was the cutest little video of Campbell! What a cute little talker, sorry for the fall, but I had to smile at it! Hope you are feeling well and getting ready for another busy little boy in your life!
Well, he sure is busy!!! Marshall is still that way! I made him go out on the back porch to jump while I finished making dinner since we live upstairs and it's really loud for the people below us. :)
9 comments:
hahahaha! that's a boy for ya ;)
Campbell and Rachel seem to share a similar trait. So far she hasn't taken too many falls, but she sure takes a lot of risks.
I imagine that he is okay since the video is up.
What a funny thing to catch on video. He is so sweet!! If it helps, one of my boys took a while to talk, but once he did he did fine, but his imagination and creativity exploded with it. Just wait, it sounds like Campbell is well on his way to having a full imagination.
He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is, he was just an infant when we last saw him.
What a cutie he is!! That is great you caught that on video! He is all boy!
That's priceless!
That was the cutest little video of Campbell! What a cute little talker, sorry for the fall, but I had to smile at it! Hope you are feeling well and getting ready for another busy little boy in your life!
All BOY, That was GReat!
Well, he sure is busy!!! Marshall is still that way! I made him go out on the back porch to jump while I finished making dinner since we live upstairs and it's really loud for the people below us. :)
Post a Comment