***Megan-"Mom, when they check my eyes do they HAVE to take them out?"
***Hallie, "Mom, I'm doing a biography on Mia Hamm and guess what mom..." -------Me, "What?" -------Hallie, "Mia Hamm was born in the 70's and Mom she is STILL alive!" --------Me, "wow."
***Megan, "Mom, there is a bunch of stuff under my fingernails... maybe it's treasure."
***Hallie asked me today, "Mom, does grandpa have a blue tooth? Because I heard daddy ask grandpa if he could see his blue tooth and I think grandpa showed him it."
Too bad Kathryn lost those pants she bought in Turkey that were just like those. You could borrow them and do your own. I'll bet it would even be better and it would be "my al time favorite music video".
7 comments:
I'm laughing over here. I don't even have to push play. We get ya. Rock on.
I'm sorry, but that is just wrong! ;)
Too bad Kathryn lost those pants she bought in Turkey that were just like those. You could borrow them and do your own. I'll bet it would even be better and it would be "my al time favorite music video".
Oops, I meant "my all time favorite music video".
Now also my fav!! LOL! I am wondering however, how exactly did you even come acoss this video;)
My kids LOVE this movie!!! The MC Hammer pants are definately the best part :)
Wow, I can see why Trevor loves it so much.
Post a Comment