Saturday, November 1, 2008

Why it is so important to vote

I've never said anything about politics on this blog, mostly because I don't have much to say... but, when I saw this I had to share it.

6 comments:

Scott Law said...

I'm so sad. I've been having "discussions" with certain aunts of yours who will be or have already voted democratic. I explained to them what they were voting for and they still couldn't see it. Thanks for being courageous enough to post this.

Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

Don and I have done a lot of talking about the issues and whom to vote for. To be honest, we don't really love our choices but I think it comes down to what issues we feel most strongly about and which candidate best reflects those ideas. We too felt that abortion, gay rights, medical care, and the war effort are our biggest concerns. Thanks for sharing. We have already voted but it validated my vote more.

Holly said...

I think the most amazing part of watching that video was watching the slide show of your children going along side of it, and realizing how precious each one of those kids are to me, even though I was only priviledged to know them for a short time. How tragic it is for the lives of many, many, who never get their picture taken by one who they call "mom". And how blessed your children are that you chose to defend life.

Lesley said...

Thanks so much for sharing this video Kathryn, I'd like to pass it on to a few of my relatives.

Jeffrey and Monica said...

WOW! I'm so glad you put this on here, I had not heard about this believe of Oboma, one more reason to vote McCain!

Kimberly said...

You guys are awesome. You hit the nail right on the head. I do not understand why people are voting Oborsha whoops, I mean Obama. He is so wrong in so many ways. He is going to bring this country down even worse then it already is. He wants change alright. He wants socialism. He wants gay rights that will take away our religious freedoms and he wants Abortions. What is this world coming to I ask you? Change, and it's not for the better.