Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cause to Celebrate

* Yesterday I packed up the nebulizer after two full months of breathing treatments... I hope to never have to unpack it again... ever.

* 3 nights in a row Davis has slept for 6-8hrs WAHOO! I feel like a new woman.

* Trevor is home today and is cleaning out the garage and finishing up the new room... and it wasn't even my idea. Good man.

* We have cable for the first time in my life and I am loving HGTV. Seriously, I want to be a carpenter when I grow up.

* Hallie is getting baptised this month and my parents and sister are coming out for like 10 days during their spring break... too fun!

* Spring is just around the corner which means long walks with my great friend... she is my therapy.

CAUSE TO CELEBRATE!

5 comments:

Holly said...

SO glad you had a few nights of good sleep. There is NOTHING better.

Tiffany said...

You sound like you again...and I couldn't be happier :)

Scott Law said...

We're so happy to hear things are good again.

Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear someone else likes HGTV. Do you know the only TV I think we see is Lost and the news and HGTV. Don and I are addicted. We want a house so bad so that we can get painting and knocking holes in walls and buy cute house decorations. I don't know what it is like to have a baby that is sick all winter but I do know what it is like to have to stay home for long periods of time in the winter to fight infection. Amen to spring!

Angie said...

Wow, those are all reasons to celebrate!!