Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hallie is 8

March 20, 2001, I was working my shift as a labor and delivery nurse when I went into labor with Hallie. I knew I had a problem when I was contracting more than my laboring patient was. I told the charge nurse that I needed to check myself into my own room and someone else was going to have to take care of my patients. Hallie was born at 10:10am weighing in at 6lbs 3 in and 18 inches tall. She changed our world.

2 months old

1 year

2 1/2 years

3 years

4 years

5 years
6 years

7 years

I'm not old enough to have and eight-year-old!
Hallie is a joy. She always wants to do the right thing (how lucky am I) and is so good with her younger sister and brothers. She is smart, athletic, a great friend, a hugger, she is a great example, I could go on and on. We are so grateful to have her in our family.
Happy Birthday Hallie Jean.
We LOVE you!

6 comments:

Scott Law said...

Life is much better because we have our Hallie Jean. We love you Hallie!!!!! And can't wait to see you in TWO DAYS!!!!!

Love~!!!!!!
Grandpa Law

Angie said...

I can't believe she is 8, that is just crazy! I remember her at 1. Happy Birthday Hallie!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hallie!

Melissa said...

I hope you had a happy happy birthday Hallie! we love you so much and we are so so excited to see you and be there for your baptism!

Margie and Andrew said...

Kathryn!!!

I found you!! Yea! Now I can keep up with you and your family!! You are right! You are not old enough to have an 8 year old! That is CRAZY!!!! Love you tons! Glad to see you are doing so dang good!

Jeffrey and Monica said...

Wow, that pic of her at 2 1/2 I thought it was Megan! She's a cutie!