It was so fun to have my parents and sister with her new baby here for spring break. (love this shot of Campbell man... he is trouble)
We had a great time at the zoo. The lorakeets are always the favorite.
Got to go to the GAP outlet center in Cinci and do a little shoppin... it's tradition.
Lot's of fun hanging out at home and playing with babies.
Lovin on my new niece, Miss Avery.
I took lots of pictures of our babies... isn't Avery a doll?! She is like half the size of Davis and she's a week older!
I'm so grateful for for such an amazing family.
Thanks for coming to visit us, we love you guys!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Family Visit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It was our pleasure. Thanks for putting up with us for so long and thanks for posting these beautiful photos. Can't wait until we see you all again. I miss you and my grandchildren every day!
Love, Dad
Post a Comment