He's grabbing for things now and putting everything in his mouth.
He doesn't love rice cereal.
His sleeping is inconsistent (sometimes 8 hrs, other times 2hrs, ugh)
You should see the rolls in his thighs...
I could just eat him up.
Hard to believe my little guy is already 5 months old.
He is just a joy.
Honestly, his smiles and coos just melt me.
I'd do anything for this little guy.
He was a "surprise" pregnancy but he has turned out to be such a pleasant little surprise.



4 comments:
I can't believe Davis is 5 months old! He is beautiful!!
He is SOOO cute! Sometimes suprises are much more pleasant than we expect them to be. :) Thanks God!
He is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen!
you have such beautiful babies! Ok, all your kids are adorable but even your babies are perfect!
Post a Comment