Saturday, June 13, 2009

Davis at 6 months old

Davis had his 6 month appointment last week and we were dying to see how much he weighed (I don't know why we didn't just weigh him on our scale at home!)
So here are the stats:
Weight 21lbs 2oz(96%) Height 28.5inches (97%)
There is NOTHING average about this big guy!
I had to take a naked picture with all those rolls.
Isn't he scrumptious!
A few things about Davis:
He is Extremely ticklish from his head to his toes. Even when I change his clothes he just giggles... it is absolutely adorable.
He is so easy going. He loves to just sit and suck on some toys and watch his brother and sisters run and play around him. Even when Campbell gets a little rough with him Davis just grins at his big brother (once he stops crying ;0).
He is eating solids and even loves the peas and green beans.
He sits up and grabs at everything.
He isn't a great sleeper and since he hardly ever cries it is SO HARD to let him cry it out. I feel like I am abandoning him when he is trying to tell me he needs me... ugh. Still working on that one.
He is the same size his brother and sisters were when they turned one so you can imagine the biceps I am developing and you should see Hallie and Megan carry him around, it is almost comical. They LOVE to hold Davis. Megan feels especially grown up when I let her walk around holding him but I do worry she is going to hurt her back... seriously.
What else can I say? He is just such a lovable lil' guy!

6 comments:

M and M Madsen said...

and he is promised to Makelle... so hands off to other the other little girl babies out there.
What a little cutie!!

adrienne said...

Oh my goodness, look at those fat rolls! I just want to eat him up!!

Camille said...

Wow -- he is one cute kid!! I love the chub!

Richard and Carlie said...

Oh my goodness, the rolls are just too cute! I love it!

Tiffany said...

I don't know what's more adorable...all those rolls, or his gigantic huge eyes! He is one beautiful little boy.

Melissa said...

He is scrumptious!!! What a cute little happy boy!! We miss him (and all of you) SO!!