AND HERE SHE IS NOW, A BIG 6 YEAR OLD!
Meg's requested "Birthday Menu"
Breakfast: German Pancakes and sausage
Lunch: Roman Noodles
Dinner: Chicken nuggets, homemade fries, and Rice a Roni
Notice the lack of vegetables. ;)
Megan is a firecracker and most people don't believe us when we say that because to the outside world she can be very shy. It's like she holds it all in during the day (at school/ church
etc. ) and then she comes home and BAM she lets all that energy and personality out. If she ever gets over her stage fright I think she would be great in theater. ;)
Megan loves to dress up and changes her clothes multiple times everyday. She also loves to have her picture taken in her various outfits. Last night she asked us what passion means and after we explained it to her she declared,
"I have a passion for fashion!"
She always keeps us laughing and she is an awesome big sister. She has a special bond with Davis, he just adores her and she loves to lug that big boy everywhere she goes.
We sure love our Megamoo!
Happy Birthday Meg!




6 comments:
I love all the pictures of you Meg!!! You are and have always been a darling girl, pretty and nice. Hope you enjoyed your birthday and are looking forward to First Grade. You are geeting too old!! Love You, Grandma Law
XOXOXOXOXO
What a sweetheart you are!!! We have a passion for you and all our grandchildren. We hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday in spite of having to listen to us sing to you on the phone. I love the curly hair.
Love!!!!
Grandpa Law
So fun to see Meg over the years! I think that sounds like a pretty good "birthday menu". Can't wait to see the big 6 year old in Sept!!
What a cutie! She is growing up fast.....Sam turned six in June too. I can't believe how fast time is going. Meg is such a sweet girl. Happy Birthday!!!
Just the other day Don and I were talking about your kids and how much they have grown just since you've moved, especially Meg. I cannot believe how big they are all getting. We hope to be able to stop by and visit with you guys next summer on our way out to Florida.
She is such a cute girl! I seriously can't believe she is 6! But I guess my little boy just turned 8 huh!
Post a Comment