Saturday, September 5, 2009

Just a few (hundred) random photos from the last few months














Ha, Ha, I love these candid pictures. They capture my kids personalities so perfectly.
Aaaahhh, what a nice summer we had. I'm sad to see it go.
PS Did you notice the goggles? He sleeps with them too.
PPS Guess who's flying in to see us next week...
this lovely lady. Can't wait!

4 comments:

Scott Law said...

What fun photos. I'm so glad you get the camera out for the fun around the house candid shots. And, I'm so glad you shared them. Your mom will be so glad to see them when she gets back from Montana.

Love to all!
Dad

Melissa said...

Those pictures made my night. Looking forward to seeing you.

Jandee said...

Hey Grubbs, just clicked on your blog from a link. Cute pictures and fun to see how your family has grown. You guys have a cute family,best of luck with all. Jandee &Dusty Anderson

Rebekah said...

I cant' believe how big and cute your kids are! Wow! Time flies, doesnt' it?