Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Davis gets a haircut

We have bald babies... what can I say.

Davis is almost 18 months old and last week Trevor gave him his first ever haircut.

He did pretty good.... at first.

But, Trevor got it done without too many tears (a few from Davis and the majority from me).
My baby is growing up.
Doesn't he look dashing?!

p.s. I forgot to save a lock of his baby hair... what kind of mother am I???

2 comments:

adrienne said...

I can't believe Davis is 18 months old!!! We have bald babies, too. Max was that age when he got his first haircut and I keep hoping for Emily to get enough hair for some other hairstyle besides a small "Bam Bam" pony tail on top of her head.

Scott Law said...

It's a good thing you had a doctore on call in case of an accident. I can't believe how grown up he looks here. Can't wait to see him in three weeks.

Love,
Grandpa Law