Saturday, May 29, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

Trevor went into work last night with 48 cans of soda pop,
5 X-Large pizzas,
and a big smile on his face.
It was his last shift at the U of L's ER... ever.
I added it up and (if you count kindergarten ;) Trevor has gone to 26 years of schooling. That is like graduating from high school then going back to kindergarten and doing it again.
I can't believe it. He did it... we did it.
Words cannot express how proud I am of Trevor.
He is an amazing, kind, honest, humble, smart (he better be after 26 years of school), loving, good man
and he is a great doctor.
Congratulations Trev!
We Love you!

15 comments:

M and M Madsen said...

Congrats congrats congrats! I am sooo happy for you!

M and M Madsen said...

Congrats congrats congrats! I am sooo happy for you!

Debby said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are so excited for you and your family. Hard work and dedication pays off. We know you will be leaving lots of wonderful friends and memories in Kentucky, but will add more as you begin your new adventure in Washington. Love, Jim & Debby

Scott Law said...

AWESOME!!!!! Does he burn all his scrubs or keep them for his new job? He should keep one set (even if he keeps them for the new job) and frame them for his Kentucky memories.

Tiffany said...

YAY!!! I can only imagine how happy and relieved he is to be done with that phase of life. It's nice to see someone have their schooling pay off :) We are excited to see you this week!!!

Melissa said...

Holy Macaroni!! I can't believe it! Now life can really begin:)
We can't wait to see you guys this week but also know that comes with some sadness of leaving the home you know and love!! What a crazy time in your lives right now!
We love you guys and are so proud of all of Trevor's countless hours of HARD work and all of your countless sacrifices!

Angie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is a lot of schooling! Way to go Trevor! I bet you are both relieved that he is done!!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations Trevor! What an accomplishment! And congratulations to you Kathryn for all you did to support him on this journey.

Kandice said...

That is so awesome Kathryn! Good luck on your move to Washington! I am thinking of you!

Jenny M said...

Congratulations, Trevor and Kathryn!!! Oh, that looks like so much fun~! Did I see a mention of you coming to town?!! We're moving on Saturday. Loading our truck on Friday, but I'd love to say hi!

Jenny M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lacey said...

Congratulations Trevor and Kathryn! It is momentous!
Such an accomplishment... I still remember you rolling into your house and meeting you with an armload of clothes trying to unload the truck.... so much has happened in 3 years for you. This (and Davis) must be your proudest accomplishments in that time! Hooray!

Suzy Hicks said...

Love this post......one day I'll make one too, I think:) Congrats to Trevor, what an accomplishment! Congrats to you too for all your hardwork in the backgroud. We'll miss you!

Melissa said...

We love you too Trevor. We're one year away!