Monday, July 23, 2012

February 2012

Campbell turned 5 years old in February and had his first friend birthday party.
 I tried to make a robot cake per request by the birthday boy.

 He was pretty calm and quiet...

 Until it was time to open the presents!!


 Campbell is a spunky little guy.  He is smart as a whip and has a great sense of humor.  I can't believe he will be starting school!!  He is so nervous (says he isn't going!) but I know he is going to love it. 
At his 5 year check-up he was 43 1/4 inches (56%) and 41.6lbs (55%).
Love you Campbell-man!

 Ahhh. silly glasses on my sweet little boys. 


 Makes me smile.

 Carson helping with the laundry.  The never ending laundry...

 Every Valentines day we do a traditional treasure hunt.  It is such a fun tradition.  I make hints that send them all over the house and make them do specific things like crawl to the next clue etc.
They love it!
 (crawling to the back porch)
 (hopping to the craft room)
 Finally, they make it to the Valentine treasure which includes treats, toys, and a letter to each child telling them how much we love them. 
 Carson looks so cute all clean and naked.
 Megan and Hallie help me so much with Carson.  They will make great mommies some day.

 ...never ending laundry...

I don't know who took this picture but I love it!  I adore my baby Carson.


No comments: