***Megan-"Mom, when they check my eyes do they HAVE to take them out?"
***Hallie, "Mom, I'm doing a biography on Mia Hamm and guess what mom..." -------Me, "What?" -------Hallie, "Mia Hamm was born in the 70's and Mom she is STILL alive!" --------Me, "wow."
***Megan, "Mom, there is a bunch of stuff under my fingernails... maybe it's treasure."
***Hallie asked me today, "Mom, does grandpa have a blue tooth? Because I heard daddy ask grandpa if he could see his blue tooth and I think grandpa showed him it."
I was hoping you would have a post on this. I know about this! Tanner said Hallie was on the "school TV" within minutes of being home and repeated the story 3 times... twice to me and then over dinner with Ryan. He was very proud of her obviously! She interviewed as great as her hair looks... darling and made a lasting impression on Tanner for being kind.
Well now we have a doctor and a famous TV personality in the family. Hallie, you did a wonderful job. We are so poroud of you for donating your hair and now for inspiring others to do the same. You did a great job on the interview.
5 comments:
Wow Hallie, you've pretty much hit the big time being interviewed like that. Way to go. That was so sweet of you to donate your hair to locks of love.
I was hoping you would have a post on this. I know about this! Tanner said Hallie was on the "school TV" within minutes of being home and repeated the story 3 times... twice to me and then over dinner with Ryan. He was very proud of her obviously! She interviewed as great as her hair looks... darling and made a lasting impression on Tanner for being kind.
Well now we have a doctor and a famous TV personality in the family. Hallie, you did a wonderful job. We are so poroud of you for donating your hair and now for inspiring others to do the same. You did a great job on the interview.
Love!!!
Grandpa Law
Great job on the interview!! WOOHOO!! I loved it. I'm so glad you donated your hair. That was a very kind thing to do.
Hallie sure is famous! She was the topic of our dinner conversation that night. Eden and Liam said they were "so proud of her." - Kristine
Post a Comment