Sunday, October 26, 2008

Candy, Candy, Candy

It's not even Halloween yet and the girls have dressed up in their costumes 4 times already in the last 2 weeks.


We had lot's of fun at the "Biggest Halloween Party" at the Louisville zoo.

Lots of games and treats at the "trunk or treat".
(I love this picture of Campbell begging for candy. )


A neighbor had a Halloween Birthday party and all the kids had a "parade" in their costumes around the court .



A cute and clever wizard. And a beautiful ballerina.

7 comments:

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

I like it mom love Hallie.

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

I like it mom love Hallie.

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

I like it mom love Hallie.

Melissa {polkadot chair} said...

They look so cute! I love Hallie's costume.
You need to get all the use you can out of costumes.. I am bummed because this year we are only wearing ours once.. on Halloween. We were going to to go the Zoo Thurs. but the boo at the zoo is over...
We need to not go out of town in October again!

Anonymous said...

The costumes look great! I too liked the picture of Campbell begging for food. Don will like to see that one. How are you holding up? And...I almost forgot, I have been hitting your craft blog and working on some calendars. They are way cute. I'd take a picture of them and blog it but my camera is broke.=(

Melissa said...

It's a great haloween year, and so nice that it is still warm enough to go with out coats!! Looks like lots of fun!

heather said...

I'm with ya...I can't believe how many Halloween activities there are. They all look adorable. Thanks for the sticker mail, we will do it Megan!