Well, I'm officially over-due and unless something dramatic happens I will be at church tomorrow... I will be the huge lady in the back... and if you say to me "You are STILL pregnant?!?!" or "You look like you are going to POP!" I might cry... but I will still love you.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
I am so sorry! Hopefully he will decide to come soon and noone at church makes stupid comments. Ü
I think you still look amazing! I only hope I look like that at go time.
I am sorry for you. I promise that if I see you tomorrow I won't say anything. Hopefully I won't see you tomorrow because you'll be in the hospital.
I'm going to be honest....I was checking your blog to see if a new little Grubbs man had arrived; however, I'm glad I checked because I'll avoid using to two expressions you mentioned at the end when I see you tomorrow :)
Oh how I understand. I checked the Snoopes to be sure, but my hunch was right...no one has ever been pregnant forever, so this will be a happy memory soon :)
I "celebrated" my overdue-ness by splurging on every fattening food I could find...because I figured I was down to my last few days of guilt-free binging! Try it...you'll like it :) Love you.
I guess my "Shut UP!" when seeing you at church this morning did not help. I'm so sorry! 1) I didn't see your belly at first (you had your bag in front of it) and I seriously thought you had your baby and just came to church to see one of your kids talk or something. You looked so good. 2) I KNOW exactly how you feel. Going over 12 days with Ben was TORTURE!!! Again, I'm soooo sorry for you. And 3) You have a great reason to be waiting, and I'm so impressed with your determination. Good luck, and let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do.
Ha, ha Vicki, I promise this post was meant to be funny... no you did not hurt my feelings.
I can't imagine going 12 days over... I would go insane, I'm already on the brink of insanity!
Good luck Kathryn!
Post a Comment