Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm not meant for the stage


I haven't been good to update this blog like I used to.

I have to be honest, lately our blog feels more like a stage than a journal. I don't like that- so I've decided I need to use it more as a journal again (as it was intended) and sorry if you are bored or think it is too personal.

You can skip those posts if you want ;0.

I really want this blog to reflect our lives with ups and downs and the beauty and sometimes not-so-pretty reality that it is.
So here we go... again.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Beautifully said :)

Holly said...

Isn't it great that we just keep getting to re-create as we go along in this blog world, until we find what works for us. :)

On a side note. Steve told me the other night that they are looking for an ER doctor here at St. Al's in Boise. He said it's not too early for Trevor to start interviews! Please, come this way. :)

Jenny M said...

I know exactly what you mean! I feel that way, too, with my blog. You probably don't worry like I do, but I worry too much what people are going to think and end up not writing what is in my heart. Not a good thing, I know... I need to change this habit.
Thank you for setting the standard!