I was cleaning out Campbell's ears the other day and when Cam looked at the dirty q-tip he say, "Oh, it's cheese". lol -YUCK
Yesterday we took the kids for some half-priced drinks at Sonic. When we left I asked, "Does anyone need to say some magic words?" hint, hint
The girls and their friend immediately said, "Thank you!" and from Campbell's seat we heard, "Abracadabra!".
Friday, April 2, 2010
Campbell quotes
Posted by
Kathryn-nannygoat
at
7:27 AM
Labels: Campbell, kid quotes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Kathryn!
I love these cute sayings. If you didn't know I have a new blog...
Yougottalovekids.blogspot.com
it is all about the funny things that kids do and say! I welcome GUEST stories. If you want to share any of these with me to put on the blog, I WOULD love it! Hope you are doing great!
Love you and Miss you!
Margie
Post a Comment