***Megan-"Mom, when they check my eyes do they HAVE to take them out?"
***Hallie, "Mom, I'm doing a biography on Mia Hamm and guess what mom..." -------Me, "What?" -------Hallie, "Mia Hamm was born in the 70's and Mom she is STILL alive!" --------Me, "wow."
***Megan, "Mom, there is a bunch of stuff under my fingernails... maybe it's treasure."
***Hallie asked me today, "Mom, does grandpa have a blue tooth? Because I heard daddy ask grandpa if he could see his blue tooth and I think grandpa showed him it."
7 comments:
You are an awesome momma! Five will be a BREEZE for you!! Congratulations!!
I agree with Brittney! :) I'm glad I'm not the only one who has an occasional bout with denial though.
I have to also agree that you are an awesome momma! (And an awesome person, too.) Congratulations!!
CONGRATULATIONS!
I'm a week ahead of you. How exciting, congrats!
Congratulations! All of the above. You are amazing, inspiring, AWESOME. How blessed your children are.
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment