Well, I've spent the last few days fixing my Christmas template and picking out Christmas music for my playlist.
What is it about this time of year that just brings my emotions to the surface? Christmas music is especially dangerous for me. All you have to do is play Bing Crosby's "White Christmas" and I am a puddle on the floor. I don't know if it makes me feel happy or sad, it just makes me feel.
It truly is the "most wonderful time of the year" and Hallie reminded me why, "because of Jesus" she said. She is right, and I am so grateful.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Tis the Season
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Your page looks so beautiful. I'm convinced that anything red is gorgeous!
I looks beautiful Kathryn - you are so talented at designing your blog!
Hey-
I too love your new look! And the music you picked, and your slideshow... you are so good at everything you do!
I LOVE IT!!! Wish I could claim that I did my own too, but at least I can say I have great friends. I'm going to have to copy a few of your songs! Love them--I have such a hard time remembering names to look for them sometimes.
Post a Comment