We got this letter in the mail on Sunday.
Surprised? So were we!!! (okay, not about the letter, I'll be honest, the letter wasn't actually from heaven).
-
After thinking I was coming down with the stomach flu for 4+ days it finally occurred to me that I could be pregnant and sure enough I was like 7 weeks along! I'm about 10 weeks now and due in November. -
I'm still adjusting to the idea but I feel this is the Lord's timing and I believe He knows best so ready or not!
-
-
The coolest part is my sister is pregnant with her first and due the day after me! How fun to go through pregnancy together and have cousins so close in age.



20 comments:
Well what a happy happy announcement! Congratulations! I hope the very best for you and that the sick days pass by quickly.
What a perfect family to come to...
CONGRATULATIONS!!! How very exciting. #4 was absolutely a breeze for me, hoping you have the same experience! (Although your #3 will be much younger than mine was.) You are a wonderful Mom and of course the Lord knows best.
P.S. Cute letter!
HIP HIP HOORAY! I am so so excited! The only problem I foresee is Trevor being sad when you have to come here to have the baby with me! I am going to need you ya know!!
Love You!!
Congratulations!!! I am sooo happy for you!!!
If you are sick and need a hand call me SERIOUSLY, I mean it - I can come and sit with your kids if you are feeling bad or go to the Dr.
That is sooo cool about you and your sister!
That is so exciting for you and Melis to be having babies a day apart!!!!! I hope they are both girls so that they can be best little friends! :) I wish my sister would hurry up and get married so that we could go through pregnancy together--it just seems like it would be a lot more fun to complain about the aches and pains together (jk :)
Of course we are so excited that means we will get grandchild 16 and 17 really close together. I think it would be super cool if they are both boys, or both girls. I think it is easier to be very good friends all their lives, as well as cousins if they are both the same sex. Anyway, I can't wait. We are really excited for both of them to get here, strong and healthy. The letter was really awesome. What a great way to introduce him/her to his/her siblings.
Love, Dad
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! My sister had a baby a week and a half before I had Max and it was so fun to be pregnant at the same time. It was so fun to have someone to complain and talk to who didn't get sick of you complaining because they felt just as miserable as you did. I've heard that every child after your third is easy, but I don't have any personal experience to back this up. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! ;)
Yeah!!! That is so exciting. it is fun to have thme close together because they become best friends. Hope you are feeling okay ;)
Wow! Congratulations. That is really exciting. I'm very happy for you.
Congratulations! That will be so fun to be pregnant at the same time as Melissa.
It looks like I am the only holdout from our high school friends right now. Carrie is pregnant (due in Oct.) and of course Katie, Jana and Stephanie are due any day now. (I think Katie already had hers)
What fun news!
Congratulations Kathryn. I am so happy for you. I love the way this baby let your family know he was coming, that was so sweet. I would love to help you out. We would always love to have your kids over for some fun time while you rest or go to the doctor. Whatever you need, I hope you know I'd love to help.
Congratulations! Good news does travel fast--I heard today from friends so had to check it out! I can't wait to meet your new addition & same as Melissa, please feel free to call if you need help!
I'm so happy for your family. Congratulations! The letter idea was too darling. I'll bet your kids loved it. Let me know if you need a break to throw up or just lay down. We would love to have some friends over to play.
So, was the advice you asked for your sister really just for you? Ha! Welcome to the world of four. It's not so bad. Okay, it's wonderful most of the time and let's just make sure we get some special days (or hours) to ourselves every once in a blue moon so that we can be super moms! Congrats!
That's great Kathryn! Congratulations!!
CONGRATS!!! That's great news, and such cute way to tell! Are you feeling better now?
I just knew one of my best friends would drink the water eventually (Jordan has Campbell and Alayna needs a buddy too!) I was so happy when I read the letter from Heaven...I almost cried! Yay!!!
Congrats!! That is so great and what a lucky kiddo to have you two as the parents. My sister in law and I were due one day apart as well- it was really fun to compare notes. Let me know if I can ever help out by watching kiddos - or anything else!
I was very surprised to hear the good news. Our ward is growing constantly. I guess we (nursery workers) will not be out of a job any time soon. :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Post a Comment