Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Yep, still pregnant

So happy for my friend and for my other friend... lucky ducks!


Melissa and I are both still prego... she is being induced tomorrow... I'm not.

I'm pretty sure he's changed his mind and isn't coming out after all. Meanwhile I am enjoying my sister-in-law, decorating my house for Christmas, and crafting.

Trying to stay positive and be grateful.

Hoping for Thanksgiving dinner in the hospital... mmmmm.

Surely he will be here soon... surely.

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh Kathryn! I am so sorry!!! I understand so well...and it is beyond frustrating when you are at that point. Any chance they will induce you, or can they not cuz of stuff? He'll be here soon...promise :) luv ya

Melissa said...

Maybe then you'll have something special to be "grateful" for

Jeffrey and Monica said...

oh my goodness, you poor thing! I feel for you! Hang in there and just remember, he does have to come out eventually!

Angie said...

I am so sorry, this is the worst part, hang in there and you will have a cute little baby so soon!!

heather said...

I thought for sure he was already here! Hang in there.

M and M Madsen said...

Maybe he is waiting for the Holiday- wants it to be extra special. I'll be thinking about you!

jamie said...

my prayers are continually going out to you!!! May your thanksgiving be full of the sound of a crying newborn! :)

Me said...

I hope you get ice chips instead of pumpkin pie tomorrow!